Ask us for a surface water drainage reduction

You can ask us for a reduction in your charges if the surface water from your property does not drain into our sewer. Find out more

To complete this form you will need to provide your:

  • Thames Water account number (printed at the top of your bill)
  • Full name, contact number, email address and account address
  • Consent for us to visit your property if required
  • Supporting information for your claim.